November 14, 2005

CAT-2005

the clock ticks...so what ? that is its birth right to tick.Well..the Magical Date of Nov-20,2005 is fast approaching...only 5 days more. things have been quite ok with me. Though i could get a 90+%le in just 2 of the TIME mocks ,out of the 10 that I had taken...still i am confident.I know my weaknesses and my strengths..lets c what happens on teh D-Day....

My VA/RC skills used to be really GOD-level during the initial days of prep..but offlate the accuracy in VA has dropped like the BSE Sensex..am managing to keep a satisfactory accuracy level in RC. Geometry as always is rocking...thats the only area where i can achieve Nirvana..the last 2-3 mocks have seen a see-saw ride between QA and DI...

hope everything turns out fine...i know that the magic mantra is --''Keep your Cool -- just go and Rock" -- afterall CAT is not the end-of-the-world..its rather the WORLD!! ;-)

No comments: