March 07, 2006

I Dream

These days i hardly sleep for 5-6 hours. In fact, in the last 5-6 years I can hardly recollect of instances where wherein I had slept for more than 10 hours. Things keep happening at my end. First it was the board exams during 10th standard, then it was the IIT prep during 11th and again Boards during 12th. College days were filled with Symposiums ; was for most of the time either preparing for my exams/assignments or was researching on my UG projects and International Conferences. I was thrown into the IT Industry and have been quite busy with my coding endeavours here too. The last 5-6 months were again a roller-coster ride- with prep for CAT and again for GD/PI. I have to know each and every significant event happening around the world.

But, have all these years sucked out my juice??? Have i lost anything? Am i repenting on what i have done or what i want to do??

As I lookback(which i dont do generally), I see that i have judiciously used each and every moment in my life. All my decisions have been correct. I AM NOT REPENTING ON WHAT I HAVE DONE OR WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE. When i see my palz telling me that they should have done something else, I am really confused. The human mind does have the power to make conscious decisions, then why is that some people keep cribbing about things that happened/or are about to happen?

We do have a control as to what we do and what we want to do.The present does not have a meaning if we are unaware of the aura surrounding us. [ Defn Aura :A distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing; An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint. ] Every person has a aura surrounding him/her.It is for us to dig the qualities within us and make it appear to the world.

I hear people saying "machii...the grass is always green on the other side da".

Explanations:
#1 Arent we watering our grass?
#2 Is the grass really green on the other side or is it illusion?
#3 Are we failing to see the greener-grass on our side?

No comments: